Sticky Mats are designed in order to keep dust, dirt, and other particulates from spreading in the clean room due to foot traffic. It is widely used in sanitary-sensitive area in order to keep it free and clear of foreign substances, thereby improving indoor air quality. These mats feature a tacky surface that is specially processed to pull dirt and debris off shoe soles before they can contaminate a clean room. As the wheels or foot traffic pass over the mat, its non-transferring adhesive locks onto the dirt and effectively captures it.
- Each Mat is 24” x 36” (2ft x 3ft) in size and has 30 sheets. Each carton has 10 mats.
- Every mat layer comes coated with adhesives
- Acts as a barricade for sterile environments
- Bottom of the mat is also stick, which keeps it firmly in place
- Can be placed on any type of floor
- Multilayer finish allows for quick and effective removal of dirt from soles of shoes
- Multiple layers of polyethylene film that come laminated.
- Electronic industry
- Computer industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Construction industry
EASY TO USE AND CLEAN UP
Simply peel off the top and bottom protective layers and adhere them in desired area. Walk across it to trap dirt. When the exposed layer is completely used, simply peel it off to expose a clean layer. Then simply throw away the used layer that was removed. Sticky mats are easier to use than synthetic, vinyl or carpet mats which become less effective as they build up with soil and must be laundered, cleaned or changed.